Baja Holiday Rentals

Tropical Vacation Homes For Rent by Owner

Los Barriles
La Ventana
Hood River

Getting to Baja Sur
Getting to Los Barriles
Getting to Ventana/Sargento
Activities in Mexico
Rates & Availability
Contact Us


Rental Rates

Weekly Holidays 3 or more weeks
Casa Siete $625 $730 $600
Casa Datil $525 $630 $500
Hood River *
$525 $525 $500

The rental rates are for a 7 day stay. Additional or fewer days are figured at 1/7th of the applicable weekly rate. 5 day minimum stay is required.
*  Plus 9% Oregon taxes


Casita Siete
Casita Siete is available November 1 to April 30.
Before contacting us, please check our calendar for your desired dates.

Casa Datil
Casa Datil is available November 1 to  April 30
Before contacting us, please check our calendar for your desired dates.

Hood River Apartment
The apartment is available May 30  to  September 30
Before contacting us, please check our calendar for your desired dates.

Rental Terms & Conditions

Rental Terms
50% of the rental fee required to secure reservation. $100 Damage Deposit required. The damage deposit is fully refundable if there is no damage.  Within a week after your departure, your refund will be sent out to you via bill pay from Wells Fargo Bank.    Smoking is not allowed inside the house/apartment at anytime.  Forfeiture of deposit will result if smoke smell is detected by owners.

Cancellation Policy
All reservation payments are non-refundable UNLESS we can re-rent the same property for the same  period of time. Reservations that are re-rented are subject to a $100.00 fee. Reservations may be re-scheduled, depending on availability, for same number of nights or more up to 60 days prior to scheduled arrival date. Housekeeping is available  in Mexico for an additional fee.

Reservation & Deposit
A 50% deposit is required for a confirmed reservation. Final payment and damage deposit are due 3 weeks prior to scheduled arrival date. CONFIRMATION of RESERVATION - will be e-mailed upon receipt of deposit.

Proof of Citizenship (Casa Siete & Casa Datil)
You will need to have the proper paperwork in order to enter Mexico. Children under 18 must travel with the consent of BOTH parents. It is your responsibility to have proper proof in order to enter Mexico. The following information is only provided as a guideline and does not necessarily constitute the entire responsibility on your part: The Mexican Government only allows a valid passport as proof of Citizenship. You will be issued a Mexican Tourist Card upon arriving in Mexico. This card will be needed when you leave Mexico and if you loose it, a new one will have to be obtained prior to leaving the country. (It is really a lot simpler not to loose it.) If a minor is traveling with only one parent, that parent must hold a notarized letter of consent from the absent legal parent. Check with your carrier for full requirements. Non U.S. Citizens should contact the Mexican Consulate for requirements for your country.

Limitation of Liability
The owners of the house are not responsible for any actions of any other persons, suppliers, domestics or any lost or stolen items while you are traveling to or from this location or while you are renting the apartement/ house. The sole extent of any liability by the owners shall never exceed the actual amount paid for the rental. In case of a dispute, you agree that the venue for resolving the dispute or claim shall be made in La Paz B.C.S., Mexico for property located in Mexico or  City of Hood River in the state of Oregon for Hood River property.